Tandoori Fish Tacos

                               Tandoori Fish Tacos

As I mentioned before,Mexican Cuisine is very popular in my household.It is simple,hassle free and very tasty and satisfying.This dish is a fusion of Indian and Mexican. The smokey,fiery and tangy tandoori fish topping on Pineapple Salsa with some baby Arugula is just amazing. I don't eat meat or fish, but my family told me that this is very delish and I'm going to include this in my weekend menu.

 

Tandoori Fish Taco

 I made this with Tilapia Fillet, for vegetarian version,you can make it with Paneer tikka.

 

  Ingredients:

  1. Corn or flour tortillas( I used flour tortillas)
  2. Tilepia fillet-2
  3. Tandoori masala-1 tsp.
  4. Curd-1 tbsp.
  5. Ginger-garlic paste-1 tbsp.
  6. Smoked paprika or red chilli powder-1 tsp.
  7. Oil-1 tsp.
  8. Salt
  9. Red or Orange food color
Marinate fish in tandoori marinade at least for an hour. Best if you marinate for 4-5 hours.
Cook it in oven or grill.
Keep aside.
  1. Pineapple-1/2 (Chunks Or finely chopped)
  2. Red Onion-1/2 (finely chopped)
  3. Green Chillies-3-4
  4. Cilantro-4-5 sprigs
  5. Lemon or Lime -1
  6. Crushed red pepper-1 tsp.
  7. Baby Arugula-Optional
  8. Salt
Mix all the above ingredients to make Pineapple salsa.By this very method,you can make Mango salsa also and serve with that.
Heat tortillas and serve with tandoori fish and salsa.   

Comments

Popular Posts