Cheese Ravioli

                           Cheese Ravioli


 

Ravioli is a stuff pasta which can be made of mushrooms, spinach or cheese. It is a little tricky to make, a lot of work involved in making from the scratch, as not being an Italian. I don't have those gadgets to make it from scratch; so I just used store bought frozen Ravioli, but I made my sauce from scratch!

I cooked it for the first time, but it turned out very yumm! So here is the recipe-- 

Ingredients:

  1. Cheese Ravioli-1 packet (You can use Mushroom too)
  2. Marinara Sauce- Home made or store bought
  3. Alfredo Sauce-3-4 tbsp.

    Procedure:

    • Heat pasta according to package directions.
    •  In a pan, coat with Alfredo sauce and flip once.
    • In a serving plate, garnish with marinara sauce.

     

     

Comments

Popular Posts