Stuffed Tinda Or Tinda Masala
- 4 medium size soft fresh tinda
- 2 medium onion
- 1" cinnamon stick
- 1" ginger
- 2 tbsp. Moti saunf (Fennel seeds)
- 1 tbsp. Onion seeds or kalonji
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- Mustard oil or Vegetable oil 2 1/2 tbsp.
- Turmeric powder 1/2 tsp.
- Corriander powder 1 tsp.
- Chilli powder 2 tsp. or according to taste.
- 1 clove garlic
- Wash tinda and peel it.
- Open the top and scoop out pulp.
- Grind spice with pulp,ginger and garlic.
- Mix everything,chilli powder,turmeric powder,corriander powder,salt and finely chopped onion.
- Stuff this masala into scooped tinda.
- In a thick bottomed pan,add all the ingredients and cook on slow heat till oil is separated stirring the dish time to time.
- Serve with paratha,chapati or rice.