AMLE KA ANCHAAR
- Amla 5
- mustard seeds 1 tbsp.
- Red chilli powder 2 tbsp.
- Turmeric powder 1 tsp.
- Kalonji (onion seeds) 1 tsp.
- Mustard oil 3 tbsp.
- Garlic cloves 5-6
- Green pepper 6-7
- Water 1/2 cup.
- Boil amla in pressure cooker.I was using frozen amla so I cooked it till 2 whistles.
- Grind mustard seeds in the grinder,then add garlic-green pepper with some water and blend.
- Open amla by slightly piercing a fork but let it retain it's round shape.
- Mix all the above mentioned ingredients and don't be shy of adding water.
- Put it in sunlight for whole day and it's ready to eat.